After purchasing Insight, you will receive a licence token via email. You can activate it on your system(s) online using the Licence Manager by following the steps below.
Tip: Online activation is performed via the web. If your network requires the use of a proxy to access the web, see Configuring Proxy Settings.
First time activation
If this is your first time, or if your licence has expired and you are unable to launch Insight, attempting to launch Insight from the Launcher will display the window above.
To activate a licence token, click on Click here or Cancel to open the Licence Manager.
Opening Licence Manager
If this is not your first time:
- Launch Insight (see Launching Insight).
- In the Control Panel, go to the Help menu and select Licence Manager.
- In the Licence Manager, click Online Activation.
- Type or paste the 22-character token code that you received via email.
- Click Next to activate your licence.
If you are activating a node-locked licence, this will consume the token and install a licence that is fixed to this specific hardware. Upon successful activation, the Licence Manager will display your new licence(s) in a list.