Running Insight on macOS
DUG Insight for Mac OS X is a standard disk image (dmg) which is fully self-contained. You can install it to any location and have multiple versions installed side-by-side.
Installation on macOS
- Download the macOS (.dmg) installer from https://dug.com/dug-insight/download-resources/
- Open the disk image (double-click)
- Drag the Insight Icon to the Applications folder.
- Double-click the icon to launch Insight.
Security Preferences Warning
The first time you run Insight after an installation, you may encounter this warning.
- Click OK to continue.
- In the Applications folder, hold CTRL and click the DUG Insight icon.
- Select Open.
- The warning message will appear again, with a new option to Open the application.
- Click Open to run DUG Insight.
Note: These steps are only required when running Insight for the first time after installing a new version.