This process retains or drops traces using one or more header-based constraint. A trace must pass through ALL conditions to be included in the output.
Note: If you filter on a header that defines the volume extents, then the extents of the output volume will reflect that constraint. For example, applying the rule Include / INLINE / In Range / 500–600 to a 3D volume will result in an output volume with the inline range of 500–600.
Create a Trace Chooser process
- In the Process tab, click the Add icon and select New Process.
- Select Trace Chooser and type a name for the process.
In the Details Panel, select the Volume to choose the traces.
- Include/Exclude — Include or exclude the data according to a constraint.
- Trace Headers — Trace headers on which the constraint is applied.
Constraint — The constraint applied to retain or drop the data. Options available are listed below:
- Greater Than
- Less Than
- In Sequence — matches a value in the provided sequence(s) (one sequence is first-last[step] and you can provide multiple comma-separated sequences
- In Range
- Modulo Equals — matches a value which, when divided by the first number, gives a remainder of the second number
- Bit is Set — matches a value with this bit set, when bit 0 is the least-significant (i.e. bit 0 corresponds to 2^0, bit 1 is 2^1, etc…).