Performs muting in the tau-p or tau-px-py domain.
- In the Control Panel, open the Process tab.
- At the tab header, click the Add icon and select New Process.
- Scroll down and double-click on Tau-P Mute.
- Type a name for the process and click OK.
Configuring Tau-P Mute
- Input: Volume in tau-p or tau-px-py domain.
- Velocity: Velocity model to use to calculate mute.
- Angle: Wave angle to use for mute.
- Taper Length: Select this option and enter a length in project slowness units to apply a taper that is a fixed width in the p domain.
- Taper Angle: Select this option and enter an angle in degrees to apply a velocity dependent taper that is approximately related to an angular width.