Detects if muted (zero or NaN) regions exist at the start and end of each trace, and saves this information in the MUTS/MUTE headers for later re-application via the Restore Mute process.
The MUTS and MUTE headers are set to the number of muted samples at the top and bottom of the trace, respectively. Note that this relies on the sample offset, rate and trace length - if any later process changes the values of DT, DELRT or NS, the values of MUTS and MUTE must be updated.
- In the Control Panel, open the Process tab.
- At the tab header, click the Add icon and select New Process.
- Scroll down and double-click on Detect Mute.
- Type a name for the process and click OK.
Configuring Detect Mute
- Volume: Select the input volume to detect.