Attribute Maps Stack
Process to configure and show a stacked view of 2D Attribute Map volumes. The stacking can be done either along Shot or Channel dimension for a marine subsurface-line volume.
- In the Control Panel, open the Process tab.
- At the tab header, click the Add icon and select New Process.
- Scroll down and double-click on Attribute Maps Stack.
- Type a name for the process and click OK.
Configuring Attribute Maps Stack
- Volume: Attribute Map volume to stack. Currently supporting marine shot/channel volumes.
- Line Set: List of lines in the input volume to stack. When no Line Set is selected, all lines in the input volume are included.
Stack Mode: The supported modes are a subset of what is supported by the Stacking Process.
- Standard: (Σ x) / n
- Root N: (Σ x) / √ n
- Square of sum of square roots: Σ (√ x)2 / n
- Open View: Open an interactive view of the stacked attribute map (enabled after a stack file is built).
- Build QC Stack: Build the stack file.