Volumes as Curves
Values from seismic and other volumes can be included in a well track. The values are extracted from the volume along the well path using the well’s time-depth information if required.
Displaying values from volumes
To display the values from a volume, extracted along the well path:
- Right click Curves: [curve track name] and select Add curve extracted from volume.
- Select the new Extracted curve to show the settings.
- Volume class: Click the colourbar to open class settings
- Volume: Select the data to extract from
- Title: Enter a title and whether to include it in the track header
- Configure the display using Value axis and Line/Fill settings