Displaying Header Graphs (on sections)
The headers graph displays trace headers and other information in a graph above a section view. Values from selected headers are also included in the information bar at the bottom of the view.
To add the Headers Graph to a view:
- Select the Headers tab and click Show headers graph checkbox.
- Enter a title and choose a font size to customise the header graph.
- Select Use Long Header Names in Labels to show the full trace header name.
Values from trace headers can be displayed in three locations:
- Plotted in the header graph as a line or points.
- In the section window, over the displayed data.
- In the horizontal axis of the view.
To add headers to the display:
- Click the blue "+" icon to add a header row.
- Change the order by dragging the dots on the left.
- Show or hide the header using the green/amber light.
- Choose the header to display.
- Select a colour and size/thickness.
- Display as points or a connected line.
- Show the values in the top graph, over the section, or in the axis.
- Remove a trace header by clicking the red “X”.