PPP: Module Summary
DUG Insight's Pore Pressure Prediction (PPP) module is a powerful tool for interactive geopressure analysis, calibration, and prediction at wells and in 3D.
More than 25% of drilling non-productive time (NPT) is due to overpressure. In addition to decreasing the NPT, correct prediction of the pressure regime enables faster drilling, less formation invasion, and therefore improved reservoir integrity.
- Interactively model and predict overburden, pore, and fracture pressures.
- 1D prediction and well calibration.
- 3D prediction from seismic velocities.
- Model centroid and fluid buoyancy effects including hydrocarbon column height.
- Uncertainty simulation.
- Eaton's and Miller's methods for pore pressure prediction.
- Matthews-Kelly method for fracture gradient prediction.
- Integrate calibration data (MDT, LOT, MW, etc).
The Pore Pressure Prediction module is a seamless addition to DUG Insight, with an intuitive, interactive interface for rapid analysis.