Clone a Project Database
This feature allows you to create a separate copy of the project in a new directory.
Available in: Data Manager module
Create a clone
- Launch the Data Manager (see Launching the Data Manager).
- In the Data Manager window, click Clone.
Note: The project you open in the Insight Launcher will be the project that you want to clone.
- At the Output Directory field, click the folder icon on the right.
- Browse to the directory where you want to keep a clone of your project or create a new output directory. Click Save.
Select item(s) to copy
- Select the Copy dugio volumes check box to create a copy of the dugio volumes in the clone project.
Note: If you do not select the Copy dugio volumes checkbox, Data Manager will only copy references to the existing dugio volumes instead of creating a new copy.
- Optionally, if you have selected to copy dugio volumes, specify the maximum size of the volumes to be copied in the Don't copy volumes larger than X MB field.
- Click on the Also copy volumes stored outside the project directory check box to copy volumes external to the project.
- Select the Copy horizons/Images check box to include all the horizons and images from your project in the clone project.
- When you are ready, click Create Copy to clone your project.
- A notice will appear to confirm that the copy has been created at the path you specified.