Configuring Lithofluid Probability Tracks
In the Lid Prob tab of the Predict window, you can configure and display the tracks for lithofluid probabilities.
- Click the Add Row icon (+) to add one or more lithofluid probability tracks.
- At Title, type a name for the track. The title will be displayed above the track.
Select the Input curve for the track. Available options include:
- Well Logs Raw — raw well curves at log resolution
- Well Elastic Logs Upscale — well curves filtered to the high-cut frequency
- Well Logs Low Freq — well curves filtered to the low-frequency to notch frequency band
- Low Freq Inputs — user specified low-frequency volume set
- Absolute Volume — user specified absolute volumes
- At Lid Prob Process, select the LithoFluid Probability process created in the Process tab (see LithoFluid Probability) to use when calculating probabilities.
Select the type of Plot from the following:
- Prob — probabilty for each Lithofluid
- Max — lithofluid with maximum likelihood
- MaxOS — lithofluid with maximum likelihood and intensity based on probability
- Priors — display the prior model from the selected process (see Create a Prior Model)
- Specify the track width (in pixels) in the adjacent box. A zero value (0) means autofit.
- To hide the curve track, click the green circle to the left of the Title column. The green circle will turn amber.
- Select the Use Well's Water Bottom check box to use the water bottom of the selected well.
See the following image for examples of the corresponding lithofluid probability tracks.
1 - PR Well Raw
Lithofluid probability calculated using raw well curves.
2 - PR Well LF
Lithofluid probability calculated using low frequency filtered well curves.
3 - Pr LF Model
Lithofluid probability calculated using a user specified low frequency model.
4 - PR Well
Lithofluid probability calculated using well curves upscaled to the seismic bandwidth (see Applying Filters and Including Result Curves).
5 - Max Well
Maximum likelihood lithofluid calculated using upscaled well curves.
6 - MaxOS Well
Maximum likelihood lithofluid (with intensity) calculated using upscaled well curves.
7 - Pr Vol
Maximum likelihood lithofluid calculated using user specified absolute volumes.
8 - Priors
Lithofluid prior probabilities being used by the selected lithofluid probability process.
- Open the Legend tab to view the colours that correspond to the lithologies in the Petrophysics track.
- Click and drag the entries up or down to arrange them. By default, this list is arranged in alphabetical order.