Editing a Colourbar
You can edit an existing colourbar and change the colours to enhance the display of data in the views.
Enable editing of colourbar
- In the Control Panel, open the Class tab.
- In the tree, select the class which you want to edit the colourbar.
- Right-click the colourbar in the Details Panel and click Enable Editing.
Select new colours
- Double-click the top, middle and bottom gradient pointers to open the colour selection chart.
- For each pointer, select a colour from the colour selection chart. You can select the colour from the Swatch/HSV/HSL/RGB/CMYK colour models to accurately define a colour.
- Move the Opacity slider to adjust the opacity of the selected colour (see Opacity).
- Click OK to close the colour selection chart.
Add gradient points in colourbar
You can also add new gradient points to the colourbar.
- Double-click at a desired location in the colourbar and select a colour from the colour selection chart.
- The new gradient point will be inserted in the colourbar at the desired location.
- Adjust the gradient point by dragging the pointers at the left of the colourbar up or down, or delete the pointers by right-clicking a pointer and click Delete.
Inverting a colourbar
- To invert a colourbar, right-click on the colourbar in the Details Panel and click Invert.
- The colourbar will be inverted as displayed in the example above.
Disable editing of colourbar
When you are done with the editing of the colourbar, right-click in the colourbar and click Disable Editing.