V0 from Delta and Isotropic Depth Mig Velocities
Calculates the vertical interval velocity in time (V0) from an isotropic depth migration interval velocity model in time, and an interval delta model in time, using the formula Vo/Vnmo = 1/sqrt(1+2*delta) [Tsvankin, I., 2012, Seismic signatures and analysis of reflection data in anisotropic media: Society of Exploration Geophysicists, third edition].
- In the Control Panel, open the Process tab.
- At the tab header, click the blue "+" icon and select New Process.
- Scroll down and double-click on V0 from Delta and Isotropic Depth Mig Velocities process.
- Type a name for the process and click OK.
Configure the V0 from Delta and Isotropic Depth Mig Velocities process
- Use Velocity Conversion, if necessary, to create an interval velocity in time.
- Use the Delta Model process to create an interval delta model in time.