Volume CRS Conversion
This process converts XY coordinate and derived trace headers between two Coordinate Reference.
- SX / SY - Source location
- GX / GY - Receiver location
- CDPX / CDPY - CDP location (which may or may not be at the bin centre, depending on your input data)
- SX / SY - Source location - if available, and after transformation from the selected CRS
- GX / GY - Receiver location - if available, and after transformation from the selected CRS
- CDPX / CDPY - CDP location - will be either recalculated from the transformed source/receiver location if both are available, or transformed from the input volume's cdpx/cdpy (if available). Systems.
- In the Control Panel, open the Process tab.
- At the tab header, click the blue "+" icon and select New Process.
- Scroll down and double-click on Volume CRS Conversion.
- Type a name for the process and click OK.
Configuring Volume CRS Conversion
- Volume: Select the input volume.
- Convert from CRS: Select the CRS to convert from and to.
Optional Headers Set: If selected, these headers will be computed when the input volume's source and receiver locations are available.
- Azimuth (OTRAV)