How do I convert culture polygons into regular polygons?
These instructions are for importing a single polygon into Insight. In order to import multiple polygons, see How do I convert a .duculture file containing many shapes to a .dupoly file.
- From the Map View> Culture tab, right-click on the culture file and select Export 'Culture'.
- Export the file as an ASCII format .duculture file.
- In the Insight Control Panel, expand the Import menu and select Polygon.
- At Files of type, select All Files.
- Select the exported .duculture file and click Open.
- In the Import Polygon window, define the X and Y columns.
- If there are no errors, click OK.
You should now have your culture as editable polygons.