Deleting an Item
If you own an object, you can delete it from the project database. This affects all users and sessions.
Delete an item from project database in the Control Panel
- In the Control Panel, open a product tab (i.e. horizon, polygon, probe, etc).
- Select the item(s) to be removed.
- Right-click the selected item(s).
- Click Delete from project.
These menu options will only be available if you are the owner of the items (see Multi-user Considerations).
Delete an item from the project database in the Search dialog
- In the Control Panel, open a product tab.
- Click the Add icon at the top right and select Load (things) already in the project. This will open the Search dialog.
- Select the item(s) that you want to delete from the project database.
- Click Delete from Project.